Netflix offers a wide array of movies and TV shows you can watch for as long as you want. That is the reason why many users choose to subscribe to this streaming service.
What if, you got a new phone, tablet, or even a brand new computer, and then for some reason, you can’t remember your password or you forgot where you’ve kept a copy of it? You might be asking, can I see my password on my old phone since it is still logged in to Netflix
How to Find your Password on Netflix App for Android or iPhone
How to Reset your Netflix Password
To proceed, you need to change your Netflix password. Since you don’t know your current password, you need to go through the “Forgot Password” process and reset it completely.
Here’s how to do it on Netflix for the web, Netflix on Windows 10, and Netflix apps for Android and iOS devices.
- Once logged in, click on your profile on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on Account to view your settings
- On the account page, click on the “Change password” just beneath the “Change email” option.
- Then, click on the “Forgot password?” to reset your password.
- Enter your account’s email address when prompted.
- Follow the instructions in the resulting email that Netflix is sending you.
- Open the Netflix app on your Android or iOS device.
- Click on the hamburger menu at the lower right section of your screen to reveal more settings.
- Tap on “Account”. You will be redirected to your browser to access Account Settings.
- Hit the “Change password” option.
- Then, tap on the “Forgot password?” link to reset your password.
- Enter the email address of your Netflix account when prompted.
- Follow the instructions in the resulting email that Netflix will send you.