Read this tutorial and make your own stickers here
- Download the Sticker Maker app on Android.
- Tap Create a new stickerpack.
- Name the sticker pack and add an author name for the pack, in case you want to take credit for creating these stickers.
- You will see 30 tiles in the next screen. Tap any of these and then you can tap Take Photo, Open Gallery, or Select File to select pictures. The first option lets you take a picture, the second opens your photo gallery, and the third lets you select images from your file manager.
- The next step allows you to cut the picture into a shape. You can select one of Freehand (to draw a shape manually and crop the sticker), Cut square, or Cut circle.
- Once you are done cropping, tap Yes, Save Sticker.
- Once you have three stickers added, you can tap Add to WhatsApp. You will see a confirmation message on screen once it’s been added.
- Now open WhatsApp, tap the emoji icon > stickers icon at the bottom. Now you will see your new sticker pack as the last one in the list of sticker packs.
- To delete a sticker pack, tap the pack > three dots icon on the top-right > Delete.
How to create Your Own WhatsApp stickers Using iPhone
Follow these steps to make your own WhatsApp sticker packs on an iPhone. The app we’re going to use is a polished photo editing app that makes it really simple to create WhatsApp sticker packs for free.
- Download the Bazaart app on iPhone.
- Open the app and tap either Start New or Open Photo.
- Now you can use the app’s tools to create your sticker. You can easily cut it into shapes, add dialogue boxes, and much more via Bazaart’s on-screen tools.
- Once you are done, tap the Share icon and tap WhatsApp.
- The app will ask you to add your name in case you want to take credit for the sticker pack. Then, on the next screen tap Add to WhatsApp.
- This will add your sticker to WhatsApp. Tap the sticker icon which in the form where you type messages. Your stickers will show up here.
- Bazaart lets you easily update your sticker pack as well. Just repeat steps 2 to 4 above and you will see a new screen asking you whether you want to update or delete your sticker pack. Tap Update to add more stickers to your pack.
Bazaart is a free app on iPhone with most of its features locked behind a monthly subscription fee. Creating WhatsApp stickers is completely free, but in case that changes in a future update, you can always use a different app such as Sticker Maker for WhatsApp to get the job done just as easily.
HOW TO2 months ago
How To Get Unlimited Free Airtel Data Via My Airtel App 2020
GAMES6 months ago
Download FIFA PC Game Windows For Free Download
TECHNOLOGY7 months ago
Download PUBG Mobile KR for PC – Installation On Windows & MAC
GAMES3 months ago
Download PUBG MOBILE (KR) 2021 APK For PC For Free
Uncategorized3 days ago
PES 2021 FULL EFL Championship Stadium Pack 2020-2021
GAMES4 months ago
Download PES 2017 Patch PES 2021 V1.0 PC Game
TECHNOLOGY6 months ago
What Is Cache App?
APPS2 months ago
Download Mi Mover For PC -Windows 7,8 & 10 [ Latest Updated 2020]