After waiting for years, finally, Sony has released its much-awaited fully-featured next-gen gaming console called PlayStation 5, a couple of days ago. As we all know that it’s the direct competitor of Microsoft’s Xbox Series X gaming console when it comes to performance and power. Now, Sony has released a new major update to the PlayStation App v20.9.3 with some of the useful and improved features. Now, if you’re also interested then you can download PlayStation APK v20+ for PS5 and PS4 (latest 2020 version).
The new app version brings a redesigned user interface, discover PS5 games, connect with friends, PS5 controls, and more. Additionally, you can gain access to the recently played games which will be also included in the Trophy List. While the voice chat and party group is another useful feature for most of the players to easily communicate with friends online (up to 15 contacts).
Another great feature is the PlayStation Store integration with the PlayStation app. That means app users can remotely download games on the console.
Steps to Install APK
- Download the APK file from the link above on your Android device.
- Once downloaded, tap on the APK file.
- For the first time, it will ask you to enable the Unknown Sources option on your device.
- To do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > Simply enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the next step]
- Now, tap on the APK file again to initiate the package installer interface.
- Just tap on the Install button > Once done, Launch the PlayStation app.
- You’re good to go.