Download NSWhatsApp 3D APK v8.86 (Official Latest 2021)
NSWhatsApp 3D is probably one of the unique mods out there. What makes it stand out from the others is that it adds 3D effects to its user interface to make it especially appealing. This feature enables users to include extra features to the original application and explore many customization options. Before we discuss more details about the mod, there are many other mods developed for WhatsApp. You can read all about these wonderful mods here on SKUBONET .
NSWhatsApp 3D is developed based on another mod called GBWhatsApp. It possesses every one of the functionalities of this mod. Some features on NSWhatsApp 3D are also found in the official version. In short, you can explore numerous features that you can use and enjoy on your mobile phone.
|Requirement||Android 4.0.3 or higher|
|Last Updated||11 Jun 2021|
How To Install NSWhatsApp 3D
Before you install the APK on your mobile device, you must make sure that you have already backed up your messages and files. The reason behind this is that you need to uninstall the official version of WhatsApp before you can install this mod. Failure to backup your messages and files will result in their permanent deletion.
- Back up your messages and media files before uninstalling the official version of WhatsApp. Follow the steps below to back up your files:
- Open WhatsApp and tap on the Menu
- Click on Settings
- Tap on chats
- Click on Chat Backup
- Click on the Backup button, and this will be saved on a cloud storage
- Enable “Unknown Sources” when you are prompted before you install the app. Below are the instructions to enable this option on your mobile device:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Security
- Enable “Unknown Sources”
- Vist your downloads or file manager where the APK file is most likely located
- Click on the APK file
- Click on the “Install” button.
- Installation might take a few seconds
- Click on the Open button to launch or the Done button to finish the installation
- Open the newly installed app
- After launching, click on “Agree and Continue”
- Input your phone number and click on “Copy WhatsApp Data”
- If you’ve followed all the instructions above, then you’ve successfully backed up your account. Click on the Restore button.